Keep up with Evolving Customer Expectations
Find out how APAC Consumers have impacted the CX agenda
Whitepaper / 2022
The customer experience in APAC has evolved rapidly since the pandemic. While human touchpoints still play a vital role, brands are finding that customers are expressing increased appetite for autonomy and real-time convenience brought on by automation and self-service options.
For this reason, striking the right human-machine balance in your CX roadmap is one of the key priorities for brands looking to stay close to their consumers.
To help you make sense of the new hybrid approach to CX, Infobip commissioned Forrester to survey more than 1,200 consumers to better understand their interaction preferences and pain points. The subsequent study – Redefining Human and Automated Engagement – is a vital resource for any organization struggling to figure out what to priorities to address evolving customer expectations.
Download this study if you want to:
- Get the key insights you need to master Hybrid Experiences
- Strike the right balance between automation and human touchpoints
- Boost customer advocacy, retention and wallet share
- Be updated on the engagement preferences of unique consumer personas
- Refine your CX initiatives based on your customer’s unique interaction preference
Fill in the form to download the Study