Customer Acquisition’s Three-Act Play
Future proof your data strategy – download the report now
Report / 2024
As third-party cookies phase out and marketers reconsider their approach to data usage, customer acquisition is adopting a new narrative. The story is unfolding according to a typical three-act structure: set up, confrontation, resolution.
In partnership with Mastercard, Customer Acquisition’s Three-Act Play explores how marketers can embrace the rise of new data sources and rethink the way they carry out their marketing campaigns.
Included in this report:
- The demise of third-party cookies: Learn about common misunderstandings associated with online cookies and what the future holds for first-party cookies.
- The rise of new data sources: Learn about new data-driven approaches and find out what they mean for customer data platforms (CDPs).
- The rethinking of marketing campaigns: Learn about the role of data-driven “growth hacking” and why context is all-important for proxy metrics.
Download this report if you want to:
- Stay ahead of the curve: Gain insights into the latest shifts in customer acquisition strategies, including industry trends and emerging practices
- Navigate the data evolution: Explore the transformative journey from third-party cookies to new data sources
- Revolutionise your campaigns: Discover innovative approaches to rethinking marketing campaigns in the face of changing data dynamics
- Unlock exclusive insights: Integrating expertise from a global leader in the industry, read the report to access a unique perspective on the changing customer acquisition landscape
Fill in the form to download the Report